Why Choose Us
Building Successful Businesses Since early 80’s.
Over the years, the AMS Group and its associates have become the principal independent specialist Aviation Quality & Safety (Q & S) auditing, risk assessment and risk management company to the mineral resource recovery industries globally. Specialists in the higher risk operating environments.
The AMS Group operations are established internationally, with some 200+ clients for whom we are the out-sourced aviation advisors in Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, North Sea and Asia
General Aviation Services
The AMS Group is a teaming of affiliated organizations with complimentary areas of specialization and expertise such that, accessed through AMS, this Group of associated companies offers a “one-stop-shop” covering every aspect of aviation.
- Air Service Provider (ASP) Quality & Safety
(Q & S) Reviews
- Contract Development & Compliance Audits
- IOSA Compliance Audits
- IS-BAO Compliance Audits
- BAR’s Compliance Audits
- Technical & Operations Surveillance
- Aviation Risk Analysis Study
- Regulatory and QA Assistance to Air Operators
- Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Management of Change (MOC)
- Independent Incident & Accident Investigation
- Development of Aviation Manuals & Procedures
- Expert Witness & Aviation Litigation Assistances
- Emergency Reponses Plan Development
- Aviation Safety Case Development
- Aviation Asset Valuation & Management Consultancy
- Helideck Inspection – Training and Consultancy
- Training Program (Request for more details)
Clients and Projects
Celebrating 36th Year
What People Are Saying
We find AMS service excellent!
AMS pay particular attention to detail and with realistic common corrective actions, at realistic costs.
Capt. G. L .Gridley
Aviation Charter Operations Specialist
The wealth and experience in the Oil & Gas Industry offers a pragmatic approach to our operations. We at Talisman can therefore, without hesitation recommend AMS consultancy services anywhere in the world both for aviation quality verification and safety auditing of fixed / rotary wing aircraft and helidecks, as well as for their direct support in the field.
Our business unit has been utilizing AMS Singapore for over 14 years and found their expertise and dedication for delivering Aviation Safety Assurance and Consultancy to our Offshore Operation second to none in the industry.
Senior Logistics Manager,
We're Here To Help!
Triple One Somerset,
#03-09, level 3,
111 Somerset Road,
Singapore - 238164